Below are some music videos I directed & edited, songs I produced, engineered, and mixed, and multi-track recordings at live performances or at practice spaces. Contact: Nick Palazzo :: email@example.com for studio & live recording, and/or video production. Use Lotus Mastering for great professional mastering.
- All recorded & mixed entirely on my own gear in various basements, bedrooms, and living rooms. - I also did the drum tracking for The OooDangs! (my current band), Paul Taneja, Liz Walker, & Ophur (one of my old bands).
- The OooDangs! & Pinto And The Bean were mastered by Lotus Mastering. The others were mastered by me.
Music Videos: - "Be My Girl" covered by The Shakes & Rumbles is a live video. I did a multitrack recording of the audio at the show and mixed it later.
- Filmed on the Iphone 5, edited in Final Cut. Audio recordings produced, engineered, and mixed by me.
- "Bath Salts" by The Ooodangs! features me drumming and my hands on the right side. (my current band)
- "Robot Wars" was filmed with an actual camera by my friend Tim.
Live Recordings: I bring my gear to your show and multi-track record it, then mix it later. This is great to do when making a live video at a show. It's also a much faster way to record & release material, rather than an actual studio recording.